La Cúspide del Tedio desde 2011®

La Cúspide del Tedio desde 2011®
La Cúspide del Tedio desde 2011®

miércoles, 7 de septiembre de 2011

to the whore who took my poems



some say we should keep personal remorse from the poem,
stay abstract, and there is some reason in this,
but jesus
twelve poems gone and I don´t keep carbons and you have
my paintings too, my best ones; it´s stifling
are you trying to crush me out like the rest of them?
why didn´t you take my money? they usually do
from the sleeping drunken pants sick in the corner.
next time take my left arm or a fifty
but not my poems:
I´m not Shakespeare
but sometimes simply
there won´t be any more, abstract or otherwise;
there´ll always be money and whores and drunkards
down to the last bomb,
but as God said,
crossing his legs,
I see where I have made plenty of poets
but not so very
poetry.

Charles Bukowsky

Una vez más es mil veces preferible una foto de Kirsten que del buen Charles, el me hubiera dado la razón.