La Cúspide del Tedio desde 2011®

La Cúspide del Tedio desde 2011®
La Cúspide del Tedio desde 2011®

lunes, 25 de febrero de 2013

nothing seems to kill me no matter how hard I try




Nothing seems to kill me no matter how hard I try 
Nothing is closing my eyes 
Nothing can beat me down for your pain or delight 
And nothing seems to break me 
No matter how hard I fall nothing can break me at all 
Not one for giving up though not invincible I know 

I've givin' everything I need 
I'd give you everything I own 
I'd give in if it could at least be ours alone 
I've given everything I could 
To blow it to hell and gone 
Burrow down and 
Blow up the outside world 

Someone tried to tell me something 
Don't let the world bring you down 
Nothing will do me in before I do myself 
So save it for your own and the ones you can help 

Want to make it understood 
Wanting though I never would 
Trying though I never would 
Blowing it to hell and gone 
Wishing though I never could 
Blow up the upside world


Blow Up the Upside World
Down on the Upside
Soundgarden
1996
enjoy!