La Cúspide del Tedio desde 2011®

La Cúspide del Tedio desde 2011®
La Cúspide del Tedio desde 2011®

lunes, 15 de octubre de 2012

You give me miles and miles of mountains and I´ll ask for the sea.





Don´t hold yourself like that
cause you´ll hurt your knees
well I kissed your mouth, and back
but that´s all I need
don´t build your world around
volcanoes melt you down.

And What I am to you is not real
what I am to you, you do not need
what I am to you is not what you mean to me
you give miles and miles of mountains
and I´ll ask for the sea.

Don´t throw yourself like that
in front of me
I kissed your mouth, your back
Is all that you need?
don´t drag my love around
volcanoes melt me down.

What I am to you is not real
What I am to you, you do not need
What I am to you is not what you mean to me
you give miles and miles of mountains
and I´ll ask

What I give to you is just what I´m going through
this is nothing new, no, no just another phase of finding
what I really need  is what makes me bleed
but like a new disease, Lord, she´s still too young to treat
volcanoes melt you down
she´s still too young- what I am to you- you do not need- is not real
I kissed your mouth
You do not need me.



Volcano
O
Damien Rice
2002
enjoy!