La Cúspide del Tedio desde 2011®

La Cúspide del Tedio desde 2011®
La Cúspide del Tedio desde 2011®

domingo, 30 de marzo de 2014

metáfora de vida.




"You have to wonder at times what you're doing out there. Over the years, I've given myself a thousand reasons to keep running, but it always comes back to where it started. It comes down to self-satisfaction and a sense of achievement."

Steve Prefontaine

"In running, it doesn't matter whether you come in first, in the middle of the pack, or last. You can say, 'I have finished.' There is a lot of satisfaction in that."

Fred Lebow

"Running is the greatest metaphor for life, because you get out of it what you put into it."

Opra Winfrey

"Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself."

William Faulkner

“Run when you can, walk if you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up.” 

Dean Carnazes

“I run because if I didn’t, I’d be sluggish and glum and spend too much time on the couch. I run to breathe the fresh air. I run to explore. I run to escape the ordinary. I run…to savor the trip along the way. Life becomes a little more vibrant, a little more intense. I like that.” 

Dean Karnazes

“All I do is keep on running in my own cozy, homemade void, my own nostalgic silence. And this is a pretty wonderful thing. No matter what anybody else says.” 

Haruki Murakami